QRAA's newsletter 'Prime Focus' was launched in April 2004. The focus of this quarterly publication is to provide an informative source that keeps you up-to-date about current issues and program information as well how you, your enterprise and your customers can ultimately benefit from the QRAA's services.
The October 2016 edition of Prime Focus is now available. Read about:
- What the increases to First Start and Sustainability Loans (now $2 million and $1.3 million respectively) mean for your operation
- How partnering with QRAA has helped Malarga's Rodney Johannesen build a stud of Queensland champions
- QRAA’s CEO Cameron MacMillan’s comments on the exciting improvements and extensions to our Productivity and Drought Loan schemes
- How Megan and Terry Dunne improved their long term productivity, profitability and sustainability through Grazing BMP accreditation
- What has been happening across Queensland for QRAA’s Regional Area Managers.
Subscribe to Prime Focus
Downloading Prime Focus
The Adobe Reader you require for viewing and printing portable document format (PDF) files can be downloaded free-of-charge from the Adobe website.
Use Adobe Reader to:
- view a document by selecting the link text. The document will load into the reader.
- save a document for later viewing by right-clicking your mouse on the link text and selecting 'save target as' and saving the file in your preferred location.