QRAA provides a broad, flexible and cost effective range of administration services to assist government agencies deliver financial assistance programs.
QRAA’s service offering comprises a set of modules, which can be viewed by clicking on the diagram below.
These modules allow QRAA to provide an end-to-end application processing service, from application acceptance to payment and reporting, or a partial service offering including any number or combination of modules.
For programs that do not match the conventional end-to-end model, QRAA can custom design fit-for-purpose processes.
To complement the application processing service and provide a holistic program administration service QRAA can also deliver:
- Marketing and communications services including design and development of forms, scheme guidelines, website promotion and media relations.
- Customer service including:
- a direct access call centre service staffed by experienced Customer Service Officers
- regional support in Queensland provided by a network of eight Client Liaison Officers
- remote delivery of customer service through temporary offices.
QRAA also offers administration related services such as specialised financial assessments, including examining the viability of businesses and external program reviews and diagnostics.
QRAA can offer government agencies ‘shop front’ administration using the QRAA brand, including web presence, application forms, guidelines and marketing collateral. Agencies using this option can be assured that their program is being administered transparently and in accordance with government best practice principles. The shop front option also allows agencies to achieve a complete separation of policy from program delivery.
QRAA can also provide back office application processing services for agencies marketing programs under their own departmental banner, but seeking timely and cost effective delivery options for specialist functions such as eligibility assessments and secure payment processing.