Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
This Web Site contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by QRAA for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of Queensland (‘the Information’). The Information is protected by Crown copyright.
While the Information contained in this Web Site has been formulated with all due care, the State of Queensland does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that the State of Queensland and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the Information and whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Furthermore while the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and the State of Queensland is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed or otherwise stored by a user.
The State of Queensland takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet sites) outside QRAA.
Copyright is vested in QRAA for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of Queensland
All rights reserved. No part of this Information may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without the prior written permission of QRAA, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. In particular, the user of the Information agrees:
- to retrieve documents for information only;
- to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or any entire document without the prior written permission of QRAA;
- to acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table or diagram reproduced;
- not to make any charge for providing the Information to another person without the prior written consent of QRAA andpayment of an agreed copyright fee;
- to include the copyright notice and reference to disclaimer in any copy made;
- not to modify the Information without the express prior written permission of QRAA for and on behalf of the State of Queensland.
The logo of QRAA is a registered trademark and may not be used without the prior specific written consent of QRAA for and on behalf of the State of Queensland.