Welcome to QRAA's Annual Report for 2015-16. This report provides a summary of our corporate performance during 2015-16.
QRAA’s Annual Report is developed in accordance with legislative reporting obligations and enables the Queensland Parliament, through the Minister for Agriculture and Fisheries, to assess our financial and operational performance.
Highlights of 2015-156
Highlights of QRAA's performance outlined in the 2015-16 Annual Report include:
- over $124 million was approved for 1,220 applications in financial assistance across all loan, grant and rebate programs
- uptake of the Primary Industry Productivity Enhancement Scheme (PIPES) increased, with 193 applications and more than $64.5 million approved to new and existing producers during the financial year
- over $42.6 million was approved for 76 applications across Australian Government concessional loans schemes implemented to assist Queensland and Northern Territory producers with drought and drought recovery. In response to the prolonged drought and sustained demand, the schemes’ closing date was extended to 31 October and QRAA received an additional $15 million to lend to Queensland producers
- more than $8.5 million was approved for 766 applications under the jointly funded Australian and State Government Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA) loan and grant schemes
- QRAA’s loan portfolio increased by over $14 million, taking the total value of the loan book to more than $553 million at 30 June 2016.
Downloading the Annual Report
To view the report - click the image of the report to automatically load the document in Adobe Reader.
To save the document - right-click on your mouse, select 'Save Target As', choose your preferred location and click save.
For a hard copy of the Annual Report
The compliance checklist outlines specific requirements for agency annual reports. To view QRAA's Annual Report compliance checklist click here.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the Annual Report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the Annual Report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.