QRAA provides a broad, flexible and cost effective range of services to help government agencies deliver financial assistance programs to recognised best practice standards.
QRAA's service offering comprises a flexible set of modules as outlined below:
This modular approach allows QRAA to provide an end-to-end application processing service, from application acceptance to payment and reporting, or a partial service offering using any number or combination of modules.
For programs that do not match the conventional end-to-end model, QRAA can custom design fit-for-purpose processes.
To complement our application processing service and provide a complete program administration service QRAA can also deliver:
- Marketing and communications services - One of the biggest challenges for any assistance program is making sure the target audience are aware that help is available. QRAA's marketing unit can develop and implement marketing and brand management strategies to effectively promote your program to potential applicants. The services we provide include design and development of forms, scheme guidelines, website promotion and media relations.
- Customer service - QRAA can provide full customer service support for financial assistance programs including:
- direct access call centre service staffed by experienced Customer Service Officers;
- regional support in Queensland provided by a network of Regional Area Managers; and
- remote delivery of customer service through temporary offices.
Consultancy and support services
QRAA provides expert consultancy services drawing on 21 years of experience in delivering financial assistance programs and the use of recognised best practice models.
QRAA can deliver:
- total or partial advisory solutions for the design and implementation of new programs;
- existing program reviews and diagnostics;
- advice on best practice in loan and grant administration;
- viability assessments; and
- drafting of process manuals.
QRAA can provide 'shop front' administrations under the QRAA brand including web presence, application forms, guidelines and marketing collateral.
This approach achieves a complete separation of policy making from program delivery.
QRAA can also provide 'back office' application processing services for agencies marketing programs under their departmental banner, but seeking timely and cost effective delivery options for specialist functions such as eligibility assessments and secure payment processing.
Read more about our delivery model here.